Enter To Win!

Enter to win one De La Cruz Saga eBook! One winner will be selected on Sept. 30! On December 10th there will be a second winner for one signed Hot & Spicy, De La Cruz Saga paperback. Winner will be contacted by email.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 13, 2012

My First Author Interview


Hello everyone,  

I have the pleasure of interviewing Patricia T. Macias. She is a new Indie author with a debut novel, Hot & Spicy, De La Cruz Saga. 

Welcome Patricia, can you tell us a little about yourself?

Hi, I'm Patricia T. Macias and I was born in San Jose, California. I'm married to a wonderful man, Jose Arturo. We have been married for thirty years. 

I have three awesome kids. My eldest is my daughter Erica, and then I have two boys. My middle son is Andres and my youngest son is Ricardo. I'm in love with my grandchildren and enjoy their escapades. I graduated from the University of Phoenix in 1999. 
I have a full time job and I write in the evenings and weekends. I enjoy reading romance and paranormal novels.  I also enjoy spending quality time with family and friends. 

Can you tell us a little about your book?

The De La Cruz Saga is about a close Mexican American family that encounters heartaches, erotic passions, and romance.  Each novel is about one of the cousins love story. The cousins fall in love and in the process overcome obstacles and heartaches before reaching a happy ending. This saga is exciting with lots of action, a thriller, and erotic romance novels. These novels are written in Spanglish (very, very light Spanglish). The glossary is located in the back of the book. I believe it is an enjoyable and easy method to learn basic Spanish. 

Hot & Spicy, De La Cruz Saga is the first in the series. This is a romance novel that has hot tantalizing ecstasy, action, danger, and suspense. The bachelor, Jose Enrique De la Cruz and la familia fight to resist the deadly Mexican Cartel. Jose Enrique has to save his alma gemela (soul mate) and la familia form these ruthless criminals. 

Patricia what has been your biggest challenge? 

My biggest challenge has been the marketing of my novel. I’m learning and thoroughly enjoying promoting, meeting interesting people, and blogging. I truly wish I had started to write earlier in my life.

What project are you currently working on?

I'm currently working on Hot & Forbidden. I'm in the process of copy editing and it is always time consuming. 
Hot & Forbidden is about two of the cousins falling in love. Nicolas De La Cruz and Daniella De La Cruz are the two cousins that struggle with their amor.
The forbidden is always enticing. How do Nicolas and Daniella deal with their forbidden love? Why is their love forbidden? How can they overcome the obstacles without losing their love? 

La familia has a secret. Can this be the key that will set their love free? 

Hot & Forbidden will be available in a few months. 

What is your writing process?

It all began with a dream. I dreamed my story over and over again. I decided to write this novel after several weeks of dreaming about all of these characters. I consider them my new best friends, lol. I started brainstorming and organizing it into outlines. I developed each character’s personalities, interests, and personal love story. I kept on track and was able to create cohesive plots by using a calendar as a timeline. I want to write feasible and believable stories that evolve around events that are transpiring in each cousin’s life in the same period of time.

Where can we find more about you and your books?

You can visit my websites, blog, FB. These sites also have additional sites to follow.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=n5p8k_pZ36A Metacafe 
Twitter @auth_PTMacias
Barnes & Nobles, bookstores



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for your comment.
Crystal

http://delacruzsagabyptmacias.com/