Enter To Win!

Enter to win one De La Cruz Saga eBook! One winner will be selected on Sept. 30! On December 10th there will be a second winner for one signed Hot & Spicy, De La Cruz Saga paperback. Winner will be contacted by email.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Erotica Alert! Silk by C.I. Macias


Today we have the pleasure of interviewing the new erotic author, C.I. Macias. She has a debut book, Silk.  


                                                                                            
Tell us a little bit about yourself-
My name is Claudia and I was born and raised in California. I am the youngest of 3. I live in Elk Grove, California with my dotting husband and children. My family means the world to me. On my free times, I enjoy hanging out with my family and friends.  
I do have a job and write when I get home and on the weekends. I try not to 
neglect my family too much. They have been very patient and supportive of me.  

How did you decided to enter the world of writing?
My sister! She nudged me to enter an anthology contest, so I did.  The genre was regarding “bondage”.  So I thought, great! I get to write about sex and use my imagination.

What does your family think of your writing?
I have asked them about that before and they said that it is “catchy writing”. I also asked if they felt weird that I am writing this type of genre and they say “why would it be weird?”  It brought tears to my eyes to feel such a huge support system in my family. 

Where do you get your ideas?
Oh dear! My imagination is a wonderful portal of naughtiness.

Can you tell us a little about your book?
Silk is about two best friends Sammie and Jade. Sammie falls into the pleasures of erotic bondage and falls hard for Aiden. Aiden’s brother Jackson introduces Jade to harsher sexual pleasures of bondage, leaving her yearning for more. Jackson entangles them all in deception and trickery.

What is your writing process?
 Honestly, I don’t really have one. I don’t brain cluster or anything. Basically I get an idea and when I start typing, it all just flows out. I can see the scene in my head and I try to capture them in the moment and then hope that I transfer it on paper. It is intense. I get in a zone.

What was the hardest part for you when working on your book?
 The hardest part was trying to keep it a secret from my husband. I didn’t know how he would react with me writing an erotic book.  Then I was so excited in writing it and seeing it unfold to a published book, that I ruined my own surprise. I blurted it out when he walked in the door from work. He said “Awesome. My wife is secretly a dirty bird. Nice”. Yup! Not a secret anymore.
  
What influenced or inspired you to write?
 My husband and my sister inspired me to write. My husband for years told me that I should write a book, but I never really thought much about it. He used to read my short story’s that I had to write in school and loved them. My sister topped it off. She inspired me with her own work and I gave it a go. Now I love writing. I am hooked.
  
Was there a scene that you didn’t add or you removed in your finished work?
 There is a scene in where Sammie goes to deliver documents at some house and ends up being Aiden’s home. Sammie thought that Aiden’s and her sexual encounter at the Bar & Grill was left there. To her surprise, after entering the home, she follows the voice coming from the study asking her to enter. To her surprise it is Aiden. 
I had deleted a huge monologue between them two. I thought that perhaps it would be hotter if they cut the chit chat and went straight to getting to know each other better.
  
Do you have a favorite character (from you're book)? Why?
I love all my characters. They are all so naughty in their own way. 

Do you already know what to write next? Can you tell us?
Yes, it is called Jade. After her encounter with Jackson, a spark was left in Jade and her curiosity is taking the best of her. She yearns for more sexual pleasures in bondage and she goes out and searches for it. She briefly touches on her Dominatrix side, but realizes that she would rather be a submissive and receive the pleasures. 
Then the next book after that is called Bonded. 
I am also writing Stranger, a suspense thriller. I am really excited on how that one is unfolding.

Where can we find more information about you and your books? 
You can find me and the books at Amazon.com, Createspace.com, Smashwords.com, Goodreads.com  and me at my blogspots.
Paperback-http://www.amazon.com/Silk-Volume-1-C-Macias/dp/1478362480/
EBook-

My blogs-

Do you have any last words?
I want to thank you for having me here. I am happy to share a little bit of myself with the readers and my new friends J Life is too short to worry about what people will think of you. Write what you want and what makes you feel happy. Be bold, honest, and own it. Your imagination has no boundaries.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, the link on Carrie Ann's main blog site is wrong. I found this by Googling your name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comment.
Crystal

http://delacruzsagabyptmacias.com/