Enter To Win!

Enter to win one De La Cruz Saga eBook! One winner will be selected on Sept. 30! On December 10th there will be a second winner for one signed Hot & Spicy, De La Cruz Saga paperback. Winner will be contacted by email.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Something More by Ella Jade


Today we have awesome Ella Jade.  Ella please tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi! My name is Ella Jade and I’m a contemporary romance author. I love spinning tales about dominant men and the women who challenge them both in and out of the bedroom.
How did you decided to enter the world of writing?
I’ve always been a writer. As a child I carried a notebook and pen with be everywhere I went. As an adult, the laptop is never far. Once I discovered the eBook industry I started penning novels and now I can’t be stopped.
I can relate to that, lol.  does your family think of your writing?
They’re getting used to it. LOL They are proud of me but erotic fiction isn’t for everyone so most times we don’t discuss it at the dinner table. But now that I’ve found some success with it they realize this is my chosen path.
Where do you get your ideas?
I’ve always had an active imagination. I hold whole conversations inside my head and plots are born.
Can you tell us a little about your book? 
Something More is a full length novel. It has family conflict, blackmail, intrigue and lots of romance. Here’s the blurb…

An affair and a shocking secret threaten to tear apart a rich and powerful family.
Claudia Samson, housekeeper to the privileged Callahan family, finds herself alone and pregnant after a brief fling with Gavin, the youngest Callahan son. When she informed him of the pregnancy he accused her of running a scam and made it clear that she was on her own.
Brody Callahan, Gavin's older half-brother, has devoted his entire life to running the family business. He doesn't realize what he's been missing by throwing himself into his work until he finds Claudia asleep in the family guest bedroom. He has discovered his very own Sleeping Beauty. Intrigued by the young woman, he vows to get to know her better.
Although Claudia is instantly attracted to the charismatic businessman, she knows her secret will destroy any chance they have for a future together, but Brody's awfully hard to resist.
Meanwhile, as Gavin watches Brody and Claudia's relationship develop, he begins to devise a plan to use the secret to his advantage. He wants full partnership in the business—something he was denied by both his brother and their deceased father—and maybe now he can finally obtain it.
Can Brody and Claudia survive the storm, or will the secrets and blackmail destroy both them and their love?
Content Warning: graphic sex and some explicit language 
What is your writing process? 
Writing is my full-time job. Once I put the kids on the bus, I write. I try to dedicate at least three days a week to solid writing. I’ll start with an outline but I usually let the characters take me where they need to go. Most times the plots flow. I’ve been pretty fortunate. 
Oh, lucky girl. I wish I could have your full time job, lol. What was the hardest part for you when working on your book? 
Believe it or not, the erotic scenes. I know, strange coming from an erotic fiction author. LOL I’ll often skip over them, continue with the story and go back later and write the heat. 
I can relate to that, I have some steamy scenes that were difficult to write. What influenced or inspired you to write? 
My over-active imagination. The stories have always played out in my head. 
Was there a scene that you didn’t add or you removed in your finished work? 
Not really. Most times, I add scenes that I hadn’t planned out. As I said, my characters are in charge J 
Oh, it sounds like we lots in common, lol. My characters are in charge ;)  Do you have a favorite character (from you're book)? Why?
Brody. He is totally swoon-worthy. He’s the kind of hero every woman needs;) 
Do you already know what to write next? Can you tell us? 
I just finished up the sequel to Make Me Stay and I’m happy to announce that my publisher has contracted it. I’m also working on a paranormal romance. It’s complicated, so it will take me a bit to figure out the logistics. 
Where can we find more information about you and your books? 
You can stay connected with me at http://ellajadeauthor.blogspot.com 
Do you have any last words?
Thanks so much for having me. If your readers would like to check out more of Something More, you can get an excerpt here… http://beachwalkpress.com/something-more/
And the trailer here for a peek into the story…
Link - 
I has been a pleasure having you to visit. I love learning about you and your work.  
Fun Questions ~
I love weekends because? 
It’s a chance to spend time with my boys and relax. I’m really looking forward to them now that the holidays are approaching.
I want to buy?
An Apple. It’s time for a new laptop for me and I’ve been eyeing up a Mac.
My favorite song is? Changes all the time but today it’s The One that Got Away by Katy Perry but only because I heard it a few hours ago.
My favorite precious stone is?
Diamond
I want to invite Nora Roberts to dinner. Why? Because she has so many romances and series out. I think I have a lot of ideas. I’d love to pick her brain.
My dream is to?
Do well with my writing and spend the rest of my life sharing words with my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for your comment.
Crystal

http://delacruzsagabyptmacias.com/